VERONA BALLET RETREAT
A unique Ballet Retreat for adults in the beautiful and historical city of Verona, Italy.
Verona Ballet Retreat is a unique 4 day classical ballet intensive retreat and cultural experience at the Laboratorio Danza Verona Associazione set in the stunning gardens of Giardino Giusti.
This retreat will include daily ballet classes and Carmen repertoire workshops, stretch coaching and pas de deux master classes taught by Karis Scarlette and Mark Biocca, a dancer with companies such as Companhia Nacional de de Bailando in Portugal, Northern Ballet and the National Ballet of Hungary.
The retreat also includes a visit to the incredible Verona Arena Roman amphitheater to watch a performance. In your downtime you will explore this beautiful city with all its famous sights such as the House of Juliet, Basilica San Zeno and Castlevecchio or simply take a post class stroll down the Adige river.
Suitable for intermediate level adults.
Next Classical Ballet Retreat in Verona, 24th-27th June 2021
Sadly our Verona Ballet Retreat which was scheduled for 25th-28th June 2020 has now been cancelled due to the Covid-19 health crisis. The next date for the Verona Ballet Retreat is 24th-27th June 2021.
Please email email@example.com with any questions you may have. Thank you for your understanding.
This retreat includes
- 4/5 hours of daily classes
- Watching a performance at the historic Verona Arena
- Expert tuition from 2 acclaimed dancers and teachers
- End of retreat showcase and performances
- Sight-seeing and cultural experiences
- Opportunity to take part in alternative adult classes on the schedule at Laboratorio Danza Verona including tap and flamenco*Please note this retreat doesn’t include flights, food or accomodation. Accommodation recommendations are available on request.