VERONA BALLET RETREAT
An unforgettable chance to take part in a Ballet Retreat in the heart of the historical city of Verona, Italy.
Our Retreat includes:
- 4/5 hours of daily classes.
- Watching a performance at the historic Verona Arena.
- Expert tuition from 2 acclaimed dancers and teachers.
- End of retreat performances and showcases.
- Sight-seeing and cultural experiences.
- Opportunity to take part in alternative adult classes on the schedule at Laboratorio Danza Verona including tap and flamenco.
What’s not included:
- Flights to and from Verona. We recommend flying with Ryanair, British Airways or Easyjet all of which fly to Verona from across Europe.
- Accommodation. There is an abundance of Airbnb’s and hotels in Verona all of which are within walking distance to the studio.
- Daily food and drink.
- Transfers to and from your accommodation.
Investment for this retreat:
£750 – to enquire about booking email email@example.com
“I know that when you come to class with Karis you can expect a supportive, inclusive and safe environment. She has the rare ability to see each individual and at the same time make the classes everyone. Her classes are also so much fun! And to experience all of this with such a lovely group of likeminded people in Verona made it a truly special. It left me, once again, wanting more.”
Marie, teacher from Norway